PhotoBooks… The New Scrapbook For The Not-So-Crafty Mom
The Product: PhotoBooks
Why we love it: I did one all by myself!
I have to pat myself on the back. This mommy is one totally R.A.D. photographer! I admit it! Problem is, I hate, no I LOATHE scrapbooking. Don’t get me wrong, I am extremely jealous of those women who can sit for hours on end cropping and chatting, then gluing and chatting and cropping some more! It is just simply not for me.
I gave a few out this year. The grandparents were happy to get them! Especially since we opted out of giving them those lovely Costco items!
- iPhoto prices for the Book start out at $29.99 and up
- Picaboo.com and Shutterfly.com start at $12.99 and up
- Calendars run about $ 19.99 and up
Where to find:
- Mac users … iPrint Photo Products
- PC users… www.picaboo.com and http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
- Blurb is also wonderful!
By: Heather Fenner
Leave a Reply
September 30, 2016
September 29, 2016
September 19, 2016