Toy Story Mania! For The Wii
Inspired by the Disney/Pixar feature film, Toy Story and the 4D Toy Story Mania attraction at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort, Toy Story Mania! is now headed exclusively to the Wii Video game system. In addition to galleries adapted from the attraction, the game includes new and original galleries and a series of mini games, all hosted by beloved characters from the movies. The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and co-operative multiplayer options.
If you’ve been to Disney this year, I am sure you had the chance to ride the game. If you came along with my family, you would have rode the game 5,000 times in a row. Oy vey! This is a great way for my kids to still get their fill while I comfortable sit motionless on the couch watching.
Key Game Features
* Engage in 10 fast-paced shooting galleries – some adapted from the theme park attraction, others brand new and original to the game.
* Includes 30 addictive mini-games.
* Experience bonus levels in 3D and compete against family and friends for top prizes.
* Team up to unlock Easter eggs (hidden game features and items) and collectibles.
* In-game tickets allows players to buy “Sticker Books” that feature different game characters that can be used to build your own in-game scenarios based on certain themes.
* Four-player game support competitive and cooperative multiplayer options.
Leave a Reply
September 30, 2016
August 08, 2016