Makes 4 witches; freeze 3 hours before serving.
* 1 qt vanilla ice cream
* 2 pouches shredded wheat cereal
* 4 Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
* Chocolate icing
* 4 Oreo ice cream cones
* 8 chocolate chips
* 1 bag gummy candy
* 1 red licorice lace
1. Divide ice cream into four 1-cup scoops; wrap each in plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
2. Pull apart shredded wheat into thin strips to use as hair; set aside. Spread chocolate icing on each wafer cookie and stick on a cone for the hat.
3. Unwrap each ice-cream scoop and place on a plate; top with shredded-wheat hair. Use chocolate icing as glue to stick cone hat atop hair, as shown. Add chocolate-chip eyes, gummy-candy nose, and licorice-strip mouth. Serve this wicked witch before she melts!
Thanks to Parenting Magazine