HalloweenMart Announces The Top Five Children’s Halloween Costume Trends For 2009
HalloweenMart has announced this season’s most popular costumes for children. Whether you like to stay on top of the latest fads or steer clear of what’s popular – this list is for you!
Top Five Children’s Halloween Costume Trends for ’09:
1. Vampires: The Twilight saga has teens screaming over the popular “Rockin Vampire Costume” this season, priced at $34.99.
2. Superheroes: Box office hits like 2009’s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Wolverine have made superhero costumes a Halloween must-have. Children can transform into the heroic Bumblebee character with the “Deluxe Bumblebee Transformers 2 Costume, $44.99, or unleash their inner mutant powers with the child’s
“Wolverine Costume,” $24.99.
3. TV Idols: The popular TV show Hannah Montana has turned this costume into a rising superstar. Get the best of both worlds with the “Hannah Montana Gold Costume,” $39.99.
4. Wonderland Wonders: The upcoming re-release of Alice and Wonderland has moved these whimsical costumes to the top of the list. Adventure through the looking glass in the classic “Fairytale Alice costume,” $39.99 or rule in the suit of love with the “Queen of Hearts Costume,” $99.99.
5. Little Top Chef: The popular television show Top Chef has paved the way for a generation of chefs-in-the-making with this year’s “Chef in Training Costume,” $19.99.
Leave a Reply
September 26, 2016
September 08, 2016