Road trips aren’t just for college kids anymore. This November, one hip and happening mom is hitting the road Thelma & Louise style to pursue her passion and she’s taking a few of her favorite “blogging wing-moms” with her. Popular mom blogger and author Beth Feldman is embarking on the ultimate road trip as she visits moms across the country to celebrate the launch of her new book, See Mom Run: Side-Splitting Essays from the World’s Most Harried Blogging Moms. See Mom Run includes essays from nearly two dozen of the nation’s top mom bloggers and authors including a retired senator, an organization expert, a television news producer and a gaggle of grandmothers.
First stop – NYC
Joining Beth as contributors are:
- Liz Gumbinner (Mom 101, Cool Mom Picks)
- Melissa Chapman (SheKnows, RealMomsGuide)
- Nancy Friedman (From Hip to Housewife)
- Eden Pontz (CNN Producer, NYC Moms Blog)
- Issa Mas (Your Single Parenting)
- Danielle Dardashti (author and magazine writer)
- Jeanne Muchnick (author and freelance writer)
- Andrea Forstadt (former beauty editor and marketing executive)
As Beth hits other stops on the tour, moms who reside in those cities and contributed to the book will join her. Tour cities include: Boston, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Seattle, Ridgewood, NJ, Larchmont, NY, Baltimore, MD, Washington DC and Miami, among others.
Best of luck Beth!