Want To Learn About Family Friendly Volunteering Ideas?
VolunteerSpot is offering a free eBook: Family Friendly Service from A-Z. The eBook is packed full of original and engaging family service activities. The eBook gives practical and simple ideas to come together and make a difference in your communities.
Examples of Family-Friendly Service
• Stuff new, warm socks with water bottles and granola bars to give to the homeless
• Gather gently used children’s books and DVDs for kids in the hospital or military families
• Rake leaves or shovel snow for an elderly neighbor
• Decorate reusable grocery bags for the food pantry (deliver them full, even better)
• Sign up the whole family to participate in a fun-run or 5K for a cause you care about
• Decorate and send holiday greetings to soldiers and veterans
• Pick up litter and scrub graffiti at your local park
• Host a hot chocolate or cider stand and donate the proceeds to a local charity
Leave a Reply
March 29, 2016
September 22, 2015
July 30, 2015