* Chocolate Icing
* Rainbow Twizzlers
* Werthers’s Butterscotch candies
* Candy corn
* orange M&Ms
What To Do:
1. Ice cupcakes
2. Cut 7 pieces of different colored Twizzlers to 2 1/2 ” long. Can vary lengths if desired.
3. Press Twizzler tail feathers into icing and even further into cupcake so feathers won’t fall out. They may lean back a bit, so try to make rather straight.
4. Press head (werther’s candy) into position and then add a candy corn for beak and M&M for the gobbler.
5. With a toothpick, add two dots of icing for eyes on the head.
6. Gobble! Gobble!
— If you like this craft, be sure to check out Ziggity Zoom for a TON MORE!!