Handstand Kids Cookbooks
The Handstand Kids Cookbook series are quickly growing in popularity, offering easy-to-learn recipes from various countries around the world along with a language lesson of that country. Moms can use all the help they can get these days, it seems they are busier than ever. These cookbooks offer moms a great way to spend quality time with the kids while making something delicious to eat (and hopefully getting some help in the kitchen!), killing two birds with one stone.
Right now you can get 20% off order directly through www.handstandkids.com. Use the discount code “HSK20.”
There are three different kits; Chinese, Italian, and Mexican. Each comes in a different package with a cooking utensil unique to each culture.
About the Handstand Kids Cookbooks:
* Each recipe offers suggestions on how kids can incorporate more veggies and healthy eating. There are vegetarian options for most recipes.
* Each cookbook kit is uniquely packaged with a cooking accessory: The Handstand Kids Italian Cookbook is packaged in a pizza box with a chef’s hat; The Handstand Kids Mexican Cookbook comes in a tortilla bag with a child-sized oven mitt; and The Handstand Kids Chinese Cookbook is packaged in a take-out box with a set of chopsticks.
* Each cookbook translates the ingredients and utensils; the Chinese Cookbook introduces basic Mandarin, the Mexican Cookbook teaches Spanish and Italy Cookbook teaches Italian words and phrases.
* The Chinese Cookbook offers recipes like: The Great Wall of Chicken Lettuce Wraps while learning about the Great Wall of China; Kung Pow! (Kung Pao Tofu), showing the characters doing karate; and Chow Mein Long Life Noodles.
* Emmy award winner and host of Simply Ming, Chef Ming Tsai, wrote the foreword to the cookbook.
* Yvette Garfield, author and found of the Handstand Kids Cookbooks, has a law degree and background and worked in international children’s rights. It is her goal to introduce children to the world through food!
* Garfield developed the recipes with Shanti Greenspan who has a culinary degree from Johnson & Wales and specializes in children’s cooking classes.
Leave a Reply
October 27, 2016