Get The Runway Look From Shiseido Artistic Director
Shiseido Artistic Director Dick Page gave INO the low down on what he did to make this season’s Zero + Maria Cornejo Fashion Week models runway ready.
- Dick blended the Shiseido Makeup Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil in Brown (BR602) with the Shiseido Hydro Powder Eyeshadow in Glistening Sand (H9) on the back of his hand to create a mid-tone brown.
- Next, Mr. Page used a fluff brush to apply the color combination to the eyelids in two areas. Dick first worked the color along the inner eyelid, blending from the bridge of the nose and up towards the brow. He then applied the color along the outer eyelid blending from the lash line out. The inner and outer blending did not meet at the center of the eyelid. He also blended the color combination along the bottom lash line.
- Then, Dick took a soft brush and diffused the color on the eyes. He used the darkest color from the Shiseido Makeup Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Strata (BR307)* to sketch over the brown color on the eyelids to create more intensity.
- Lastly, Dick applied the Shiseido Makeup Luminizing Satin Face Color in Soft Beam Gold (BE206) all over the eyelids and under the eye to create a halo of color and highlight.
*The Shiseido Makeup Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio will be available September 2010.
- He blotted Shiseido Makeup Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte Lipstick in Whisper (RD722) on the lips with his finger.
- Dick applied Shiseido Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation where needed to neutralize red areas and spots. Then, he used a brush to blend the Shiseido Makeup Accentuating Color Sticks in Bronze Flush (S1), Rouge Flush (S4) and Rosy Flush (S5) to match each model’s skin tone. He applied the rosy color around the cheek area and down to the jaw line. Before hitting the runway, each model’s face was sprayed with a spritz of water for a “glowy” finish.