Looking for a festive beverage for a cocktail party or a quiet night in at home. It doesn’t always have to be a can of beer or a bottle of wine.
Here’s a super easy recipe for making Apple Cider, Cranberry And Ginger Punch:
- Muddle 1/3 cup fresh cranberries with 2 tablespoons of sugar in a pitcher
- Add 1 1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- Add 2/3 cup chilled ginger beer
- Add 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Add 3 1/2 ounces (1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons) of gin
Divide into 4 glasses and serve chilled over ice.
Thanks to Martha Stewart!