(My friend Nicole from Mom Trends, me, Jane Wagman, Liz Lange)
Yesterday afternoon, after attending a Martha Stewart taping with a few friends, I was invited back stage to interview Liz Lange and her sister Jane Wagman about their newest venture, ‘Shopafrolic‘. I will go into detail about that fun and fab site later on today.
This post is dedicated to Spring and Summer trends – the ones we should all be watching out for.Lots of goodies to check out below:
- Nautical themes or twists on the classic blue and white stripes
- Big rosette details on sweaters, as accessories (like pins) or on accessories (like bags and shoes) – think Sarah Jessica Parker in Paris during final ‘Sex and the City’ scene
- Skinny pants – nod to the 80s continues
- Blown out romantic florals
- Mixing stripes and florals – don’t be afraid of this
- Necklaces strung with ribbon
- Straw / wood – any natural material for accessories
- Shorts beyond causal wear – pair it with a blazer or sparkling tank
- Turquoise! Turquoise! Turquoise! It’s just been named the color of the year
Which trends will you be practicing once the weather gets warmer? Anyone else DYING for this cold weather to end???