Keep Your Child Active While Playing Dance Sensation
I just LOVE these games that force our children to stand up and move around. Kids will play video games – it’s inevitable. So why not make sure that they are forced to move around a bit in order to complete the activity.
Dance Sensation! lets every little girl live out their dancing fantasy on their living room stage.
Your child will create and customize their own dancer as they learn 4 different dance styles, or compete against a friend to see whose routine is better! Use a Wii Remote and Nunchuk to mimic the dance moves on screen and dazzle the crowd.
Here are some features:
• Learn 4 different dance styles–Hip-Hop, Jazz, Ballet and Latin Salsa each with a progressively complex set of over 40 real steps
• Perform in diverse venues that progress from local malls to exotic retreats and the Broadway stage!
• Rhythmic interactive dance control lets you move your dancer to the music using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
• Wii Motion Plus support adds improved motion-based play
• Customize your dancer! Choose from a variety of unlockable hairstyles and costumes before the big performance
• Record and share your dance performances and custom dances with your friends
• Choreograph your own custom dance routines in Dance Workshop Mode
• Experience multiplayer with a friend in 3 different modes where you can compete head-to-head, mimic each other’s moves or work together to dance in sync
Leave a Reply
September 30, 2016
September 14, 2016