What’s In Your Bag? (Add Your Link)
I was asked by my friend Dina – owner of Eye 4 Style – to give her a peek inside my everyday bag. Naturally, before I took the shot I threw out the miscellaneous candy wrappers and old receipts. We can’t be THAT honest, now can we? I thought it was such a great idea, that I wanted to see if you all wanted to participate.
While Dina is specifically sending out blogger requests, I wanted to give everyone a chance to post their list o’ goodies here. You can use a blog that you own or your Facebook profile (start a note). Add your link to the bottom of this post that way we can all take a peek.
Here’s the list of the items I don’t leave my house without:
- Louis Vuitton Speedy – a gift from my hubby while I was hospitalized for two months baking my Liam
- Hayden Harnett wallet – a joint purchase I make with my friend Sylvia. We’ve been purchasing our wallets together since junior year of High School. It’s a FACT – we will always have the same wallets. LOL!
- Tom Ford leather makeup bag – my next door neighbor Amy gave it to me last year.
- LAMB perfume
- Badgley Mischka ‘Couture’ Parfum Elixir (my absolute FAVORITE fragrance)
- Moroccan Oil – my hair is super dry and this product really works
- Droid phone – the love of my life
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara and Eye Fly Lash Extender – SERIOUS mascara. My eyelashes look amazing if I put these two together
- Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss: Berrylicious – got it for free during my last facial and like it
- Elf lipstick in rosy tan- bought it during Cyber Monday last year and never looked back. GREAT lipstick cheap
- Elf eyeliner – same story. SO CHEAP. I love it.
Add the link to your story! Post pics and descriptions on your blog or Facebook profile and then put the link in the box above.
Leave a Reply
October 21, 2016
October 20, 2016
October 19, 2016