Hylunia Organic Skin Line
Here’s a beauty line to take note of if you’re tired of all the strange ingredients in your beauty products. Hylunia is a line of organic products made for people with sensitive skin. Apparently, most of the ingredients in our favorite products can lead to inflammation that can burden the immune system, lead to premature aging and even cause cancer! Scary! Hylunia’s goal is to provide products that calm and soothe your skin, leaving it less susceptible to environmental stresses, like pollution. Now for the list of things that are NOT in Hylunia products:
- NO paraben which is linked to breast cancer.
- NO Grapefruit Seed Extract which has a chemical structure similar to that of paraben. Not everything natural is good for your skin!
- NO carcinogenic ingredients like dyes and pesticides.
- NO fragrance, which can slow the healing process, if you have an inflammation.
- NO lead, mercury and arsenic that, besides just sounding like they have no place on my skin, can affect the nervous system.
- NO alcohol which dries and irritates skin.
Hylunia products are also not tested on animals and is 100% vegan. Could it be any more good?
The line includes a wide range of products from exfoliating scrubs to oils that soothe the mind and body. There are also day lotions, night treatments, toners, mists, masks and cleansing gels so you can give your beauty routine a complete overhaul.
For a more extensive list of their benefits and stores where you can purchase their products, check out their website, www hylunia.com.
Written by Tabitha
Leave a Reply
October 19, 2016
October 14, 2016
October 07, 2016