Recipe: Melon And Cucumber Salad
Melon and Cucumber Salad
- 1 large honeydew melon, seeded and chopped (4 cups)
- 1 medium English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and chopped (2 cups)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp fat-free yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- Toss all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Serving size: 1 cup.
- Thanks to Weight Watchers
Leave a Reply
October 11, 2016
September 27, 2016