ENTER TO WIN: My Coke Rewards Prize Pack
This summer, Coca-Cola is leveraging My Coke Rewards to help raise awareness for and preserve our nation’s parks – an initiative that includes both fun in the sun and helping our earth…perfect combo if you ask me! Coca-Cola has officially invited us to go to My Coke Rewards and ‘HELP PRESERVE THE NATIONAL PARKS BY DONATING MY COKE REWARDS POINTS’. You can register and enter the Summer Sweepstakes My Coke Rewards is hosting which among daily prizes, offers the grand prize winner a VIP family vacation to one of our country’s most beautiful parks.
LAB is proud to support My Coke Rewards to help save or national parks with this EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY! One (1) lucky LAB winner will take home a Day in the Park Prize Pack valued at $100 including:
* A Coke Summer T-shirt made from 100% recycled PET plastic
* An oversized beach towel (which can naturally be used for lounging in the park)
* 25 My Coke Rewards points which can be spent on rewards, of course, donated to The National Parks Foundation (or another worthy cause of choice)
5 additional LAB readers will take home 25 My Coke Rewards Points which can be spent on rewards, donated to The National Parks Foundation or your cause of choice. Check out the My Coke Rewards summer page here www.mycokerewards.com/cokesummer and tell us how you would spend your 25 free My Coke Rewards points if you won!
The prize was provided by Coca-Cola, but Coca-Cola is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Coca-Cola. Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US or Canada only.
How do I enter? Choose 1 or all of the below options:
- Leave a comment on my contest entry form. I’m just asking for your email address. It will not be shared with a third party.
- Tweet the following message: “Hope I win the My Coke Rewards Prize Pack from @VeraSweeney http://ladyandtheblog.com RT to Enter”
- Leave a comment on the Lady and the Blog fan wall saying why you love Coca Cola.
Leave a Reply
October 20, 2016
October 14, 2016