The 2010 edition of the Scholastic Children’s Dictionary features more than 1,000 full-color photographs, simple sentences, illustrations, and diagrams as well as newly commissioned maps of the world, the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America. There are hundreds of new and expanded entries written by a prominent lexicographer as well as thousands of additional sample sentences to illustrate word usage. The dictionary also includes guides on grammar, punctuation and idioms and simplified pronunciations created with real kids in mind! The new Scholastic Children’s Dictionary is an essential resource that belongs in every home, classroom, and library.
One (1) lucky LAB winner receives a BIG back-to-school prize pack ($145 retail) including:
* $50 Visa Gift Card for Back to School Supplies
* Copy of Scholastic Children’s Dictionary
* Five additional titles from the Scholastic Library
How do I enter? You have a few options:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the new Scholastic Children’s Dictionary giveaway from http://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #ino (NOT SURE ABOUT THIS)”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the new Scholastic Children’s Dictionary.