Last week I invited several of my friends over for a JCPenney party to help celebration the launch of the new Liz Claiborne line exclusively sold at the department store. We all had a blast playing dress up and here are some of the shots!
This was my favorite outfit by far! I adore this jean dress because it comes with the belt and is a perfect match for my stretchy pants and knee-high boot obsession.
I kept thinking about all the recent school functions I’ve been invited to and these outfits are great for those PTA meetings and after-school play dates.
My friend Lara is a teacher and she fell in love with the ease of the Liz Claiborne line. It’s a great fit for work and for play.
Are you looking for some new clothes? JCPenney has offered up $100 gift card to one of my readers! How exciting!!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @jcpenney $100 giveaway from http://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying what you love about JCPenney.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan JCPENNEY on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering (then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter
Contest ends November 4th