ENTER TO WIN: Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade: The Complete Cookbook
On October 5th, Sandra released her biggest cookbook ever: “Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade: The Complete Cookbook, 1001 Easy Everyday Recipes for The Way We Cook Today” (Wiley). Published in partnership with Food Network, the 500+-page book features Sandra’s most popular Semi-Homemade recipes, 200 brand-new recipes from her personal recipe box as well as Sandra’s expertise on time-saving gadgets, awe-inspiring tablescapes, and great ideas for “Cocktail Time.”
If that’s not enough Sandra, her special “White Christmas” Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee episode airs Sunday, December 5th at 11:30am. Sandra and her sister prepare a holiday feast including Macadamia Nut Crusted Goat Cheese, Pork Crown Roast with Royal Glaze and an amazing Roasted Parsnip Medley. They whip up ‘Snowy’ Angel Food Cakes for dessert and White Chocolate Egg Nog for cocktail time.
In addition, you can find recipes from Sandra and all the Food Network talent this holiday season on Food Network’s new In The Kitchen App for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch: foodnetwork.com/mobile.
Five (5) lucky LAB readers will receive their very own Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade: The Complete Cookbook!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade: The Complete Cookbook giveaway from http://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade: The Complete Cookbook.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Food Network and Sandra Lee on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering (then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 11/17/2010