YUM! I made this last night because I was DYING for some antipasto. I worked with what I had and what I had was a Boboli crust. Here we go!
- 1 large Boboli pizza crust
- Shredded mozzarella or provolone – half a bag (like 4 oz)
- Roasted rep peppers drained and sliced – half a jar (about 3-4 oz)
- Artichoke hearts roughly chopped – half a jar (about 3-4 oz)
- Pitted Kalamata olives chopped (about a third of the jar – less if you don’t particularly like this taste)
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce — or if you have real tomatoes on hand I would do one whole tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 slices of salami chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- (I also used 1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves – but you can omit this if you don’t have it)
This is SO EASY. Preheat oven to 450 degrees – follow directions on Boboli package. Chop the olives, peppers, artichokes and salami. Set aside.
Put the tomato sauce and cheese onto the pizza. Then add basil leaves (if you have it), and all ingredients except the salami. Cook for 8 minutes.
After 8 minutes place the salami onto the pizza and cook for another 3 minutes.