ENTER TO WIN: Dressing Your Truth AND Chocolate New York Tote
Carol Tuttle wants to give you the tools to become your own beauty expert with “Dressing Your Truth.” An alternative therapist for more than a decade, Carol often heard her patients complain about feeling unhappy with their appearance, and intimidated by the fashion and beauty industries. Dressing Your Truth details Carol’s years-in-the-making Beauty Profiling™ system, which helps women achieve a deeper understanding of their true personal style, resulting in a better self-image, more successful (and fun!) shopping sprees and a more authentic sense of their own beauty.
And to help you get started looking and feeling a little bit more confident…
Based in NYC, Chocolate New York handbags is a young, trendy handbag line with most styles under $150 retail. Their mission is to provide the best in quality and service while bringing style and fashion at affordable prices. Each bag is carefully planned to fit your everyday needs and maintain a chic, eye catching and stable design and is sure to get the attention of those around you. Check out Audrina Patridge with Chocolate handbags studded tote in tan available now for $119.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive one of the studded totes in the Audrina Patridge photo AND a Discover Your Personal Beauty Bundle including book, DVD, and free online course!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Carol Tuttle Dressing Your Truth and Chocolate NY tote giveaway from http://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Carol Tuttle Dressing Your Truth and Chocolate New York.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Carol Tuttle and Chocolate New York on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the contest on ladyandtheblog.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter
Contest ends at midnight Eastern time, 12/5/2010