I think most of you have heard or seen Sperry Top-Siders. It’s an iconic brand… THE boating shoe. Well, they are busting out of late with a whole new line of all season/weather footwear for men, women, and kids.
I was lucky enough to try out the new Women’s Sandfish Boot. I love them. They look great, can go with almost anything, and are super comfortable. The site says “Perfect for strolling the cobblestone streets of Nantucket or the windswept sidewalks of your favorite city.”
I totally agree.
It’s classic, yet up-t0-date and modern. They even have that classic non-marking sole that made them so well-known on all those beautiful boats!
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive a pair of these great boots for themselves!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Boots from http://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Boots.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already signed up? Leave a comment letting me know. It will still count as an entry.
- Leave a comment on another one of my posts on LATB. At the end of your comment, mention this contest .
Contest ends at midnight Eastern time, 12/11/2010