How-to books from Klutz come packaged with the tools of their trade (from juggling cubes to face paints to yo-yos), and are designed for doing, not just reading. “We think people learn best through their hands, nose, feet, mouth and ears. Then their eyes. So we design multi-sensory books,” Cassidy says. The appeal of this hands-on approach is borne out by sales figures; Klutz is a fixture on U.S. book and toy bestseller lists, and is available in 24 countries around the world.
I love Klutz’s Capsters and Window Art Classic books. Capsters is the ultimate introduction to a form of pop art using bottle caps, specially sized round art, charms, gems, glitter and special goo, all included within the book! Window Art Classic features ready-to-trace designs along with window paint to decorate all the glass surfaces in your house!
And check out their holiday gift guide. Use coupon code KZ25 at Klutz.com and get 25% off orders over $50. Offers cannot be combined. Code expires December 17th.
ONE (1) Lucky LAB reader will receive a HUGE KLUTZ prize pack featuring:
Prize Pack Valued at $75.99
Giveaways open to US Mailing Addresses only.
Samples and prizing courtesy of Klutz.com
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Klutz Prize Pack giveaway from http://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Klutz.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Klutz on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the contest on ladyandtheblog.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter
Contest ends at midnight Eastern time, 12/14/2010