ENTER TO WIN: Botanical PaperWorks 2011 Eco Calendar
Happy holidays! Now you can win a post-holiday gift from Botanical PaperWorks, the company that makes seed paper you can plant and grow into wildflowers. We’re partnering with Botanical PaperWorks to offer you the chance to win 1 of 3 plantable 2011 eco calendars. These cute calendars feature floral designs and as the year progresses, you can plant the calendar pages and grow Snapdragons, Sweet Allysum, English Daisies, and more.
Three (3) lucky LAB readers will receive on of these great calendars.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Botanical PaperWorks (@plantablepaper) giveaway from http://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Botanical PaperWorks.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Botanical PaperWorks on Facebook and mention that you entered this giveaway from http://ladyandtheblog.com
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 12/23/2010
One winner will be selected at random