Kraft Foods has had a ton of success so far with their Huddle to Fight Hunger program. The program has teamed up with football legend Joe Montana, sports journalist Erin Andrews and celebrity chefs Pat and Gina Neely to donate over 20 million meals to Feeding America, the nation’s leading hunger relief organization. The campaign will culminate in San Francisco on January 9, 2011, with the first-ever Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, featuring college football teams from the WAC and PAC-10.
Fans can sign up to join the Huddle to Fight Hunger by visiting www.HuddleToFightHunger.com – for each person who joins the Huddle, Kraft Foods will donate one meal to his or her local Feeding America food bank.
In addition, check out the online “playbook” for all the ways your readers can donate additional meals: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/huddleforhunger/playbook.aspx, including the following:
- “Like” the Kraft Foods Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/kraftfoods) and a meal gets donated.
- Tweet with the “#KraftFightsHunger” hashtag and a meal gets donated
- Text the word “MEALS” and your zip code to 71717 and Kraft Foods will make a one-meal donation to your local food bank for each text.
- Upload a picture of your team spirit to the Kraft Foods Facebook Page and Kraft will donate 10 meals to Feeding America!
In the spirit of giving, two (2) lucky Lady and the Blog readers will receive the following:
- a black apron signed by Joe Montana and Erin Andrews
- a Down Home with the Neelys cookbooks signed by Pat and Gina Neely
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win @kraftfoods Huddle to Fight Hunger giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Kraft Huddle to Fight Hunger giveaway
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Fan Kraft Foods on Facebook and mention that you entered this giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 1/9/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random
Disclosure: The above-mentioned products are being provided to me from Kraft Foods for the purpose of a reader giveaway. The opinions expressed here are my own. Kraft Foods is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this giveaway.