Swiss Skin Care was developed by renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Howard Bellin along with a team of scientists directed by a world-famous cosmetic bio-chemist. Dr. H. Bellin Swiss Skin Care’s patented Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream dramatically reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Even women who are fit and in shape suffer from the seemingly hard-to-fix problem of stretch marks. While it is a common belief that only pregnant or overweight women suffer from this problem, in fact, more than 90% of women are affected by stretch marks.
Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream uses a two-fold process to help transform the skin: first, the skin is replenished with a filling effect that dramatically minimizes the look of stretch marks and scars; then, highly protective ceramides and firming agents aid in the delicate rejuvenation of skin’s texture, providing a softer, more supple finish.
Since beginning the line with the Scar & Stretch Mark Cream, Dr. Bellin and Ms. De Borg have also added an All in One Face Cream and an All in One Eye Cream based on the same patented core formulation. The Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream is available in a 3.3 fl. oz. bottle for $165. For more information, readers should visit, www.swissskinrepair.com.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will receive a bottle of the Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “The Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Dr. H. Bellin Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream giveaway.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 1/16/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random