ENTER TO WIN: Bausch + Lomb Clens Home And Office Kit
Bausch + Lomb introduces a new touch-screen cleaner for all your gadgets, including iPhones, laptops, iPads, etc, that not only removes those annoying smudges, but the germs and potential viruses that can be left behind along with them for you and your kids to touch. Clens is a new, two-step cleaning system offering the most antibacterial protection for your devices – perfect for gadget lovers and “germaphobes” alike on your holiday wish list – perhaps a stocking stuffer even? As a mom, it’s even better as using Clens results in a 90 percent reduction in surface germs when exposed to everyday usage, along with 13 varieties of bacteria, yeast and mold.
Clens is available in pre-moistened wipes and spray, and includes a microfiber cloth to gently buff and shine surfaces. The home and office kit comes complete with one 2oz bottle of spray, 6 pre-moistened wipes and 2 polishing cloths (RRP $19.95.) The convenient travel package contains 20 pre-moistened wipes and two polishing cloths (RRP $14.95) for purchase online and in-store at Apple retail locations.
Three (3) lucky Lady and the Blog readers will receive a Clens home and office Kit.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “@BauschLomb Clens giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Bausch + Lomb Clens home and office kit giveaway.
- Fan Bausch + Lomb on Facebook and mention that you entered the Clens home and office kit giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 1/19/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random