ENTER TO WIN: Beech-Nut Toddler Tote
Beech-Nut recently introduced Homestyle Cereals for baby, made with natural ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The Homestyle Cereals have a new gentle texture (made especially for baby), are Soy Free (with the exception of DHA) and are made with high quality ingredients, including 45% of the Daily Value of Iron and 25% of the Daily Value of Zinc & 7 B-Vitamins.
For all you toddler mom readers, Beech-Nut has also recently introduced Homestyle Steamies meals for toddlers made with natural ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The Homestyle Steamies are steam-cooked to lock in flavor and improve texture (a technology that’s new to toddler food) and each meal is packaged in re-sealable, re-useable tubs that are microwaveable and BPA-free. This way mom can feel good about what she’s feeding her little one, and guilt-free about how she’s serving it.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive a Beech-Nut Toddler Tote ($70 value) including:
- An organic cotton tote
- A roll of “plantable” holiday gift wrap and gift tags
- Organic cotton fruit & veggie toys
- Samples of new Beech-Nut Homestyle Steamies and coupons
- Feeding tips for toddlers
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the Beech-Nut Toddler Tote giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Beech-Nut Toddler Tote giveaway.
- Fan Beech-Nut on Facebook and mention that you entered the Toddler Tote giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 1/22/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random
Leave a Reply
It’s National Dog Week! 20 Ways To Celebrate #FriendsofBeneful (Plus Enter To Win 1 Year Supply Of Beneful)
September 19, 2016
September 12, 2016