What’s In Her Purse? A Look Inside Some Of Your Favorite Blogging Buddies’ Personal Space
Last year, I was asked by a blogging friend of mine to send a picture of what I carry around inside my purse. I LOVED the idea and immediately jumped at the chance!!
I woke up this morning REMEMBERING that blog post and thought that I wanted to do the same thing with my online friends. For the next few days, I’m going to feature some of my favorite online ladies and give you a peek inside one of their most personal spaces – their bags!!
Here’s a list of what I carry around:
- Louis Vuitton Speedy – a gift from my hubby while I was hospitalized for two months baking my Liam
- Hayden Harnett wallet – a joint purchase I make with my friend Sylvia. We’ve been purchasing our wallets together since junior year of High School. It’s a FACT – we will always have the same wallets. LOL!
- Tom Ford leather makeup bag – my next door neighbor Amy gave it to me last year.
- LAMB perfume
- Badgley Mischka ‘Couture’ Parfum Elixir (my absolute FAVORITE fragrance)
- Moroccan Oil – my hair is super dry and this product really works
- Droid phone – the love of my life
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara and Eye Fly Lash Extender – SERIOUS mascara. My eyelashes look amazing if I put these two together
- Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss: Berrylicious – got it for free during my last facial and like it
- Elf lipstick in rosy tan- bought it during Cyber Monday last year and never looked back. GREAT lipstick cheap
- Elf eyeliner – same story. SO CHEAP. I love it.
Stay tuned for more blogging fun!
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 26, 2016
September 22, 2016