Recipe: Ritz Cheese Steak Sliders
Looking for a game day recipe? Don’t you just love finger food? Check out this recipe for Ritz Cheese Steak Sliders!
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb. trimmed thin-cut boneless beef rib-eye steak
- 1/2 tsp. each granulated garlic, chili powder and dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. each dried thyme, basil, kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. each white pepper and cayenne 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sweet onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut in julienne strips, 1” long
- 1/2 cup each yellow bell pepper and anaheim chile, cut in julienne strips, 1” long
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) kraFt Deli DeluXe process
- Jalapeño american Cheese slices
- ritZ Crackers
- In a small sauce pan, bring 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar to a boil, then simmer gently over low heat 40 minutes until reduced to 1/3 cup.
- Cut meat across the grain into 1/4” thick slices, then julienne to 1” long pieces. in a large bowl, combine dry spices. add steak pieces; toss to evenly coat. set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tbsp. of the olive oil over medium-high heat. add the onions, bell peppers and anaheim chile and sauté 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes. remove to a plate. heat remaining oil in same skillet. add steak and cook 2 minutes until done, stirring frequently. add the 1 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar and the Worcestershire sauce, stir to combine. add the vegetables and cook until heated through. Drain excess liquid.
- preheat oven to 350°F. Cut each cheese slice into 6 pieces. place 1 piece on each of 48 crackers, then top with approximately 1 tbsp. of the steak mixture. place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese melts. place on serving plate and drizzle with the balsamic reduction. top each with a second cracker.
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 20, 2016
September 19, 2016