What’s In Her Purse? Lolli From ‘Better In Bulk’
Yeah!! I am so excited to continue my ‘What’s in her Purse?’ series with all my blogging buddies!!! Today we have Lolli from ‘Better in Bulk‘ (@1momof5 on twitter). Be sure to check out her site so you can get to know my online pal. She is a kick a%% photographer and has AMAZING tips for all of us just getting started.
Better in Bulk is a little bit of everything: parenting, large family life, photography, and mom-friendly reviews with a central tie-in: Bringing moms together to learn, connect, and enjoy life.
Here’s a description of what Lolli carries around!
Inside the purse on a regular basis:
- my fat black Kenneth Cole wallet (about 8 years old, from the thrift store. I love it!)
- a pair of gloves (Winter only)
- a bunch of pens
- two nail files
- 2-3 lip balms – EOS and Aquafina
- SEED 100% naatural body lotion, invigorating citrus scent
- business cards (in one of the zipper pockets)
- my ipod touch and LG Sentio phone
- loose change
- a few sets of head phones
- a coin purse (currently empty)
- hand sanitizer
- nail clippers
- a camera
- a book or an eReader (sometimes both)
- things that need to go back to my car
- a water bottle
- checks to deposit
- reusable grocery bags
To see what other bloggers have taken part in the series, click here.
Leave a Reply
February 01, 2016
January 22, 2016
January 21, 2016