ENTER TO WIN: Madeline At The White House Pack
Welcome to America, Madeline! Madeline and friends are off to enjoy a wonderful American adventure. The White House in Washington, D.C., is their destination, where they are the guests of the president’s lonely only daughter for the annual Easter Egg Roll. Cake and ice cream, dress-up games, and scary stories told in the dark are capped off by a magical nighttime tour of the capital’s most famous landmarks, before it’s time for the twelve little girls in two straight lines to say, “Au revoir, America!”
Here’s the author John Bemelmans Marciano talks about the book in the video below.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive the following:
- Madeline 16” Soft Doll
- Madeline 23 Piece Tin Tea Set
- Copy of the new book Madeline at the White House!
Retail value $68.00 for the pack. Giveaway courtesy of Penguin Group
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @PenguinBooks Madeline At The White House giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Madeline At The White House giveaway.
- Fan Penguin Books on Facebook and mention that you entered the Madeline At The White House giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 1/25/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random