What’s In Her Purse? Jennifer From MommyBKnowsBest
Wow – Jennifer carries around a LOT of stuff!!! I love it!! I’m continuing my ‘What’s In Her Purse?’ series with Jennifer from MommyBKnowsBest.com. I thought this would be a really fun way to learn more about each other in a very personal way. Here we go!!!
I use the Chelsea and Main Flap Pocket Diaper Bag.
In my bag I realized that I am a diaper bag hoarder….and it made me clean out my bag and you wouldn’t believe how much lighter it got!!
- 4 pairs of baby socks
- A pile of baby toys
- A Paddington Board Book – Chick Fil A
- A crocheted apple hat made by Wooleybugs
- Tampax Pearl tampons
- 2 Mam Pacifiers
- 1 inhaler
- 1 travel spray Lysol
- 1 colgate wisp
- Neutrogena Baby Face Sunblock
- 3 bandaids (2 kids 1 adult)
- Tide to go stick
- 1 mommy pair of sunglasses 1 kids pair
- Travel Tylenol
- 2 Ziploc bags of Baby Goldfish
- Fairy Gummy Snacks
- Carebear crayon roll-up
- 4 pack of crayons
- Dress up necklace
- Powerbar Granola bar (for hubby when he gets hungry)
- Tiny Prints Play Date Cards
- Travel Kleenex
- Clorox wipes in Ziploc bag (labeled so it doesn’t get used on Baby C’s bottom)
- Plastic bag from the grocery store
- Owl business card holder from Target
- Extra Sugar Free Bubble Gum for bribes
- Blank piece of paper (just in case notes)
- Vaccination fact sheet from Baby C’s last visit
- Huggies wipes dispenser with Pampers wipes
- Pamper size 3
- Chelsea and Main Changing pad that came with the diaper bag.
I think Jennifer is prepared for anything! LOVE IT!
To see what other bloggers have taken part in the series, click here.