It’s a fresh, original Sesame Street Live show on a whole new scale at The Theater at Madison Square Garden! Elmo has raised his sunflower, Sunny, from a seed, but the floral friend has outgrown his flower pot. Elmo and friends find Big Bird’s garden the ideal place for Sunny to flourish and grow. Elmo, Zoe, Telly and friends explore Big Bird’s garden from a smaller perspective and learn some big lessons about patience, overcoming their fears and appreciating the role that each creature plays in our ecosystem – from dancing ladybugs and beautiful butterflies to grouchy beetles that scavenge the garden floor.
Tickets on sale NOW at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, online at http://theateratmsg.com/sesame and through Ticketmaster.
Shows Thursday February 17th at 11:00AM and 2PM;
Friday 18th, Saturday 19th, and Sunday 20th at 11AM, 2PM, and 5:30PM;
Monday 21st 11AM and 2PM
Ticket Prices: $15, $25, $40, $60 (Prime), $75 (VIP) & $125 (Sunny Seats)
(All prices include $4.50 Facility Fee. Additional fees may apply.)
Sunny Seats include front row seating and a Meet & Greet with 2 Sesame Street Live characters before the show!
One (1) lucky winner will receive a Family 4-Pack of tickets!
And here’s a Special Offer for Lady and the Blog readers! Get a Family 4-Pack for $99. Use code LADY to redeem the offer here: http://www.theateratmsg.com/tickets/promotion.html?p_id=LADY
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @MSGnyc @MSGEconcerts Sesame Street Live! giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Sesame Street Live! giveaway.
- Fan Madison Square Garden and MSG Entertainment on Facebook and mention that you entered the Sesame Street Live! giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 1/29/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random