What’s In Her Purse? Heidi From ‘Coast To Coast Mom’
I LOVE Heidi from ‘Coast to Coast Mom‘!! I am so excited that she opted to share what the inside of her purse looks like with us as part of my ‘What’s in her Purse?’ series.
The Purse is a Coach multi-functional tote that comes w/ a diaper changing pad. I love it because it has so many compartments (to use as a diaper bag, or to just keep your phone, cords, and other stuff organized) and makes things so easy to find and grab quickly! I LOVE this purse for travel and attending expos/conferences.
Here’s what’s in it:
1. Tazo Zen tea bags (I picked up this practice of carrying my own tea w/ me from @beccasara)
2. Laura Mercier lipstick and lip gloss – my faves!
3. YSL aqua resistant mascara and Revlon eyelash curler. I need all the help I can get to help make my squinty eyes look bigger and water resistant mascara is a necessity for long days.
4. Trident or Bubble gum for whenever I’m hungry or anxious throughout my travels (hello, train tunnel and airplane take-offs/landings!!)
5. Eucerin hand creme
6. A pair of fingerless gloves (I knit them myself.)
7. Snacks! Today it’s Starbursts and Peanut M&Ms, Mario fruit snacks and and pretzels from my last Delta flight. I LOVE sweets, but it’s also because I often go long stretches of back-to-back travel and appointments that I don’t always get a chance to eat. I always have kid-friendly snacks too in case I have the kiddo w/ me to/from the city.
8. Windows Phone 7 and iPhone 4
9. iGo Charge Anywhere backup charger and Mophie Juice Pack Air extended battery
10. Netbook (ASUS eee Series)
12. Sephora mirror, comb and lip balm (I scammed the latter from DH when he returned from Pebble Beach).
13. Flip HD cam
14. Sunglasses: Chanel
15. Business cards from Moo
Love it!!! To see the other bloggers who have participated in this series, click here.
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 21, 2016
September 17, 2016