What’s In Her Purse? Nicole From Mom Trends
Nicole from Mom Trends is someone I have been friends with for a few YEARS now. I can’t believe how quickly time has flown. Not only is she absolutely beautiful, but she’s a hard worker and a great mom. Here’s what she carries around inside her purse:
- New 11″ macbook air–my latest love.
- Resienthel bag–for quick trips to the market. Very green no?
- Metrocard–my urban limousine
- Clarins hand lotion
- At least four lips sticks. My current favorite–Bobbbi Brown nude pink
- Hand cleaner. Subways are filthy. My girls love the Bath & Body Works version with glitter.
- Tory Burch backpack with a New Yorker–read it on subways my one shot at keeping up with current events.
- Tissues–the little people always have runny noses.
- Business cards–when I get a moment to breathe I do intend to follow up on this stack!
Momtrends launched in 2007 and continues to provide the latest news on things trendy and cool for families. Momtrends is packed with practical information and shopping tips aimed to help busy, style-starved parents find the best gear for their family.
To see the other bloggers who have participated in this series, click here.
Leave a Reply
September 21, 2016
September 17, 2016
September 15, 2016