Bored with life at the zoo, an adventurous walrus escapes to the outside world. With the zookeeper in hot pursuit, Walrus cleverly tries on all sorts of hats to disguise himself. Will a yellow hardhat point to a new life as a construction worker? Or will a red swimming cap reveal his true talents? Follow the happy-go-lucky runaway as he hides amongst firefighters, businessmen, and even high-stepping dancers in this delightful wordless picture book, Where’s Walrus!.
Stephen Savage is the illustrator of the acclaimed New York Times bestselling picture book Polar Bear Night. His editorial illustrations have appeared in dozens of major newspapers and magazines including the New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Atlantic Monthly, The New Republic and The Wall Street Journal. When Stephen is not on the run, he lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife and daughter.
Five (5) lucky LAB readers will receive a copy of Where’s Walrus!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @Savageartist Where’s Walrus! giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Where’s Walrus! giveaway.
- Fan Stephen Saveage on Facebook and mention that you entered the Where’s Walrus! giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow LAB on NetworkedBlogs.com
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 2/10/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random