Come Join Me Tomorrow For A Live Chat About Cooking On ‘The Motherhood’
I’m hosting an upcoming class in the Web’s first-ever virtual cooking school, Cooking Connections, and I would love for all of you to join me! Here’s what you need to know to participate:
When: Wednesday, Feb. 9, at 8 p.m. ET
Where: TheMotherhood – here is the link to the page where the class will be held: http://www.themotherhood.com/talk/show/id/62132
And here is the registration page for all of the Cooking Connections classes: http://www.themotherhood.com/cookingconnections
What: The class I am hosting is called “Cooking with Loved Ones Across the Country.” During the class, we will talk about how technology has changed the way people can cook together, and how we can connect with loved ones near and far to continue that ritual of cooking together! It should be a lot of fun, and I hope to see you there!
The class is sponsored by ConAgra and hosted by TheMotherhood.
I also have some fabulous women co-hosting the class with me. They are:
- Audrey McClelland, Mom Generations, http://momgenerations.com
- Whitney Wingerd, Mommies with Style, http://mommieswstyle.com
- Colleen Padilla, Classy Mommy, http://classymommy.com
- Melissa Chapman, Married My Sugar Daddy, http://marriedmysugardaddy.com
- Victoria Pericon, 24/7 Victoria, http://247victoria.com/
- Nancy Horn, The Product Mama, theproductmama.tumblr.com
- Jennifer Leal, Savoring the Thyme, http://www.savoringthethyme.com/
- Zareen Fidlon, Cooking with Z, http://cookingwithz.com/
- Kate Selner, Kate in the Kitchen, http://kateinthekitchen.com/
- Sarah Caron, Sarah’s Cucina Bella, http://www.sarahscucinabella.com
LOVE THEM for doing this with me.
PLEASE OH PLEASE won’t you join me!
Leave a Reply
September 26, 2016
September 22, 2016