What’s In Her Purse? Victoria From ’24 7 Victoria’
My lovely friend Victoria from ‘24 7 Victoria‘ just welcomed her 4th child (GOD BLESS HER) and still managed to pull together this post for me. I owe her a bottle of wine (or a night of babysitting) for sure!!
24 7 Victoria is a lifestyle blog sharing an (almost) daily “behind the scenes” look at the life of a TV correspondent trying new things in the city that never sleeps.
Here’s what she’s carrying around:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q satchel I’ve had for a couple of seasons and love. I’m so addicted to Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags the sales women at Bloomingdales and Barneys send me notes.
- Clinique tulip makeup case
- Makeup (for work, yes there is a difference): matte foundation by Chanel, coverup for the birthmark under my eye by Makeup For Ever, HD Primer by Makeup For Ever
- The red ribbon my guy tied around my finger on Christmas Day.
- A goody hair band because I hate wearing my hair down. If I’m not working I put my hair in a bun.
- The Thank You card my guy designed for the holiday gifts we received
- A personalized flashlight from State News my son loves
- A Tiffany & Co. flash drive full of summer photos and recent files
- An Agent 18 iPhone case over my iPhone 3. So happy to not be under contract anymore. Moving to Verizon in late Summer. Don’t like AT&T
- Three pens: The Mont Blanc I got when I started my first company, a Ritz Carlton pen that writes so well despite that hotel chain not being my favorite, a Sundance Film Festival pen I got last year when I went with my guy. He likes how that one writes but I wont give it to him.
- Banana Republic sunglasses I got from a Robert Verdi event
- iPod Shuffle that doesn’t have a charger. I keep meaning to get one so I can listen to the music thats on it.
- Mini pretzels and a clementine. Usually have a snack or two for me (constantly snacked through this pregnancy after morning sickness ended on week 92) or for the kidlets.
- A drawstring silk bag with Hershey’s Kisses. Don’t know where its from. But its used to bribe the kidlets. I don’t eat them.
- Two MetroCards. Can never remember which one has money on it.
- My friends home address label from an envelope. To mail her a Thank You card. I’ve been to her house a hundred times yet I can’t remember her zip code. Ever.
- Nikon camera. Trying to take a picture a day.
- Orbitz peppermint gum (thought it would help nausea, only infuriated acid reflux)
- iPhone charger because I’m not above finding an outlet in a store/hotel and charging my cell
- Trina cosmetics clutch. No longer love my wallet so I’ve been using this case to house my OB appt cards, earbuds, credit cards, cash, keys, notebook I write my to-do lists
- ATM withdrawl receipt from the bank
- Grocery story receipt for a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Creme Brulee ice cream (to drown my sorrows after seeing my ATM receipt)
To see what other bloggers have taken part in the series, click here.
Find out more about 24 7 Victoria at 247Victoria.com
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 21, 2016
September 17, 2016