Get The Runway Look From Milan’s Fashion Week
After a busy New York Fashion Week, Redken Creative Consultant Guido is across the pond in Milan getting ready for a week of innovative styles, before heading to Paris to finish Fashion Month. Guido kicked off his week in Milan with the Alberta Ferretti show, and created a very 60s chignon with a boyish swoop over the eye and small pieces left out just in front of the ears.
- – velvet gelatine 07 cushioning blow-dry gel
- – quick dry 18 instant finishing spray
- – shine flash 02 glistening mist (new! Launches April 2011)
Create the look:
- – Create a low side part on the left. Wet hair and apply velvet gelatine 07 cushioning blow-dry gel and blow dry in
- – Spray quick dry 18 instant finishing spray in sections and back comb to create the “Bardot-like” height at the crown
- – Pull all hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck. Coil ponytail around itself into a chic chignon and pin with hairpins
- – Pull pieces out at either side in front of the ear with a tail comb as not to disturb the rest of the hair
- – Finish entire look with shine flash 02 glistening mist for extra sheen on the runway (and for your personal runway)!
Leave a Reply
September 27, 2016
September 21, 2016
September 17, 2016