Take out the trash, eat your broccoli—who needs moms, anyway? Nine-year-old Milo (Seth Green) finds out just how much he needs his mom (Joan Cusack) when she’s nabbed by Martians who plan to steal her mom-ness for their own young. Produced by the team behind “Disney’s A Christmas Carol” and “The Polar Express,” “Mars Needs Moms” showcases Milo’s quest to save his mom—a wild adventure in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D that involves stowing away on a spaceship, navigating an elaborate, multi-level planet and taking on the alien nation and their leader (Mindy Sterling). With the help of a tech-savvy, underground earthman named Gribble (Dan Fogler) and a rebel Martian girl called Ki (Elisabeth Harnois), Milo just might find his way back to his mom—in more ways than one.
Here’s the very cute looking trailer:
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog winner will receive:
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest.
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @DisneyPictures Mars Needs Moms giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Mars Needs Moms giveaway.
- Fan Mars Needs Moms on Facebook and mention that you entered the Mars Needs Moms giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow Lady and the Blog on Networked Blogs.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 3/13/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random