I had the opportunity to check out Naya Shoes‘ spring collection first hand a few months ago while on a press trip in Utah. I wanted to wait a bit to write about the line so the weather can warm up a bit. I can’t stand hearing about sandals when there’s snow on the ground. LOL!
Are you an eco-conscious shopper? Do you like to purchase lines that are environmentally friendly AND fashionable? Naya Shoes works with natural and eco-friendly materials whenever possible including:
- Vegetable-tanned leathers and linings
- Natural or recycled content fabrics
- Water-based cements
- Footbeds containing natural cork
- Outsoles containing natural materials
- Boxes made with 80% recycled paper pulp, soy-based inks and water-based glue
- Reusable shoe bags and shoe forms made with recycled PET
Naya means renewal and is their foundation and belief:
- Renew your spirit with expressive, feminine style
- Renew your body with exceptionally soft comfort
- Renew the earth with environmentally-thoughtful designs
My favorite shoe from the collection is the Coretta. Wedges are SO HOT this spring and this slingback is calling my name! I just did a write up on khaki pants that these shoes would work with PERFECTLY.
Be sure to check out the collection and let me know what you think!