Hey! Do You Want To Win A Year’s Supply Of Tide? How About A New Washer / Dryer? (VIDEO)
I am so happy to be working with Tide to help promote their new ‘Tide Stain Release’ contest on Facebook. I’ve been using their booster for quite some time now and have seen first hand the impact it has on pesky stains. Tide Stain Release uses a combination of ingredients to “boost” the power of detergent in order to increase the effectiveness of the stain-fighting ingredients in the wash cycle.
Do you want to get a free sample?? The first 100,000 people to “Take the Challenge” will get a free sample of one of the boosters! How awesome! Don’t worry if you miss the mark because everyone after the 100,000 gets a coupons towards your next purchase. Everyone wins with this challenge!
Tide Stain Release comes in 3 forms: powder, liquid and a convenient single duo pac that can be dropped right into your washing machine.
- The powder contains technology that pulls the stain from the clothing’s fibers plus ingredients that further penetrate and break down soils and stains into smaller water-soluble pieces, helping to remove them from the garment
- The liquid contains ingredients that help extract stains and keeps stain debris from reattaching to other items in the wash cycle
- The duo pac, is a powerful combination of powder and liquid ingredients with added convenience
I did a little video of me doing laundry and explaining the contest. Check it out! Excuse Natalie screaming in the middle. 🙂
On Thursday, March 28th, the Tide Stain Release Challenge goes live, offering Tide fans (old and new) to sample Tide Stain Release for a chance to win an exciting series of prizes! ALL participants are automatically entered to win:
– One of the weekly giveaways of a year’s supply of Tide Stain Release and Tide detergent
– A Grand Prize of a washer and dryer set awarded at the end of the contest (total of 10 Grand Prizes available!)
How do I enter? There are three easy ways and each one earns its own entry.
- Visit the Tide Stain Release Challenge tab on Tide’s Facebook page and click the “Take the Challenge” button. The first 100,000 registered participants will get a free sample for themselves, as well as three extras to share with Facebook friends, so they too can take the Challenge. Any registrants thereafter will receive a coupon for Tide Stain Release
- Increase their odds by sharing feedback (good or bad) about Tide Stain Release on the Challenge page, once they’ve tried it. Here, there’s also a chance to have feedback included in a Tide Stain Release advertisement!
- Increase their chances of winning even more by taking a poll about Tide Stain Release on the Challenge page.
Learn more about the Tide Stain Release Challenge, watch videos and check the countdown to the Challenge’s official start on the 28th by clicking here.
Leave a Reply
May 23, 2016
May 20, 2016