Moms loves to dress their daughters in frilly pink dresses for Easter. I am all ABOUT getting Natalie in (fake) fur trimmed hats and twirly skirts for the religious holiday, BUT I am SO not that girl! I like to keep this much more muted and urban – no matter what occasion I’m celebrating.
Here’s a few cute picks (all under $100) for Easter, or any other upcoming celebration you might have scheduled.
- color block wrap dress $97 – warehouse.co.uk
- Mango ’60s Circle Print Dress – $89 – asos.com
- elasticated waist dress $89 – warehouse.co.uk
- Cream rose prom dress $63 – dorothyperkins.com
- Tunic Ana Indigo -$99 – welikefashion.com
Because we have no idea what the weather will be, prepare ahead of time and get yourself a simple cardigan that matches the look.