The 2011 NY Auto Show: Nissan (VIDEO)
My husband just got home from the 2011 NY Auto Show. I think I saw him smiling as he parked our car in the driveway. Talk about a kid in a candy store!! CARS – CARS – CARS.
We were invited to attend Nissan’s press event which included a detailed inspection of their 2012 CrossCabriolet, Versa, Rogue, Leaf, Quest, Altima and Juke.
Here’s a video in case you’ve never attended the NY Auto Show. Vroom! Vroom! There are a TON of pictures – so I’m sorry that it’s so long.
I’ve already had a chance to test drive the CrossCabriolet – here’s the video in case you missed that post. A few weeks ago I headed down to Dallas for a blogger’s event. What a blast!
My husband had a chance to chat with Nissan representatives at the 2011 NY Auto Show and was able to get the goods on one of their featured rides – the Versa. Here’s some info for your review:
2012 Nissan Versa Sedan key facts (from the 2011 NY Auto Show):
- Low cost of ownership and a starting M.S.R.P. of $10,990
- 33 MPG (5 MPG higher than the 2011 Versa Sedan)
- First Nissan model in the United States branded with the PUREDRIVE designation, indicating utilization of Nissan’s most advanced technologies to promote eco-friendly driving and lower CO2 emissions
- Remarkable interior roominess with class-leading rear legroom, even greater than many mid-size sedans
- The indented line in the middle of the Versa Sedan’s sweeping roofline helps to create a quieter cabin interior
- The 2012 Versa Sedan is offered in eight exterior colors, including Metallic Blue, Blue Onyx, Super Black, Brilliant Silver, Magnetic Gray, Red Brick, Fresh Powder and Titanium – which has previously been reserved for the Nissan GT-R among Nissan models.
- Entertainment and connectivity features such as Bluetooth, navigation system with 5-inch touch-screen display, Satellite Radio and an iPod/USB interface.
- The 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan goes on sale at Nissan dealers nationwide in summer 2011
The 2011 NY Auto Show will open to the public this Friday!! Are you planning on attending?
Looking for more 2011 NY Auto Show Fun? Click here to check out the rest of the cars on the floor!!