Musicians and authors Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer have been innovators in connecting families through music for over 25 years, and their newest collection ‘Sing to Your Baby®’ (out May 3), gives parents eleven new love songs and sing-plays to further develop that special bond with their children.
Different from a traditional lullaby album, or other children’s recording intended as entertainment, ‘Sing to Your Baby®’ features a 32-page beautifully illustrated book with a 22-song audio CD that acts as a coach for both moms and dads who want to sing to encourage communication with their babies.
Additionally, Laura G. Brown, Ph.D., psychologist and educator, has written a Parent Guide for the project that includes a glossary of terms and valuable tips for how to develop your baby’s learning skills and foster their developmental transitions.
Two (2) lucky LAB readers will receive a copy of this great book and CD.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @SingToYourBaby book/CD giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the ‘Sing To Your Baby’ book/CD giveaway.
- Fan ‘Sing to Your Baby’ on Facebook and mention that you entered the giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow Lady and the Blog on Networked Blogs.com
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 4/28/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random