ENTER TO WIN: Teaching Cash Register from Learning Resources
UPDATE: There has been a slight change in the register. Please take note. Sorry for any confusion.
Cha-ching!! My kids LOVE this new toy. Playing “store” comes to life with the Teaching Cash Register from Learning Resources. This talking, interactive cash register rewards transactions with lights, sounds and voice messages. It holds actual-size money and includes a built-in scanner, scale, coin slot and volume control. Engaging play helps kids practice basic math skills including addition, subtraction and recognizing different coins and bills. The automatic shut-off saves batteries and reminds kids to “Come and play again!” Requires 3 C batteries, not included. U.S. Currency. Ages 3+ SRP: $54.99
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive a cash register of their own.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @LearningHandsOn Teaching Cash Register giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Teaching Cash Register from Learning Resources giveaway.
- Fan Learning Resources on Facebook and mention that you entered the Teaching Cash Register giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Comment that you entered the Teaching Cash Register from Learning Resources giveaway on the Learning Resources YouTube Channel.
- Comment that you entered the Teaching Cash Register from Learning Resources giveaway on the Learning Resources TeacherTube Channel.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow Lady and the Blog on Networked Blogs.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 5/6/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random
Leave a Reply
August 25, 2016