ENTER TO WIN: $50 In Jewlery From Amore Valkyrie
Amore Valkyrie Jewelry specializes in handcrafted fine jewelry. Skip the disposable fashion accessory splurge – instead, choose stunning, unique jewelry comprised of true precious materials including sterling silver, 24k gold vermeil and precious gemstones.
Every carat of sterling silver, 24k gold vermeil and gemstone is thoughtfully shaped into jewelry that packs a punch, and can also be worn with your every day outfits. Amore Valkyrie integrates precious (rough diamonds, garnets, multi-color sapphires, tourmalines,) rare (amethyst druzy and raw crystal points, blue iolite, glowing moonstones, golden citrines, green peridots) and semi-precious (turquoise, sodalite, rutilated quartz and smoky quartz) stones. Every gemstone is individually set and wire-wrapped by hand.
These delicate baubles are inspired by an Old World aesthetic. Amore Valkyrie seeks a delicate balance between simplicity and head-turning impact. The goal is not only to create a jewelry piece that looks like heirloom, but also a durable keepsake that will last through the ages.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive $50 in credit (even towards shipping charges) towards anything at http://www.etsy.com/shop/amorevalkyrie!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @AmoreValkyrie $50 giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Amore Valkyrie $50 giveaway.
- Fan Amore Valkyrie on Facebook and mention that you entered the $50 giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow Lady and the Blog on Networked Blogs.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 5/14/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random