Join me (@VeraSweeney) and Audrey McClelland (@AudreyMcClellan) tomorrow night as we host a fabulously fun Twitter Party with Clairol and dish all about Natural Instincts and the benefits and beauty of their products!
Natural Instincts asked over 1,000 women who color their hair about their perceptions of hair color as it relates to mood and confidence. Move over stilettos. Hello perfect shade of healthy-looking auburn in just 10 minutes!
- Nearly half (46%) of women say that they are more confident after they’ve dyed their hair than with makeup on (42%), in high heels (7%) or wearing a dress (5%).
- 95% of women who color their hair say they feel more like themselves after coloring their hair. In fact, a whopping 99% of women who color feel more confident after doing so.
- Women who color their hair say that it makes them feel more put-together (61%).
Can’t wait to see you!
Rules for Twitter Party:
- All participants must use the hashtag: #naturalinstincts in their tweets
- 4 prizes will be given out throughout the hour at 9:15, 9:30, 9:45 and 10PM. Winners will be selected by seeing who tweeted the correct answer to the closest time slot allotted for the giveaway.
- Winners must claim prize within 24 hours, or will select another winner.
No RSVP required. See you tomorrow!