I Didn’t Realize I Was A Carb Addict… Until Now
Breakfast and lunch are no problem – seriously. I can get through either meal without even THINKING about a carb. It’s that DINNER that’s KILLING ME. Oh man. I was sitting there last night watching the kids eat their rice and I was practically convulsing. WHO KNEW I had such an addiction to carbs!
I’m not a chips person or a sweets person. All my weight gain is from DRINK. My Starbucks tea – which I am giving up for 17 days (someone kill me). Today is day 2 of ‘The 17 Day Diet’ and I feel like I should be on day 247. LOL.
So, let’s talk meal planning:
- Breakfast I had a greek yogurt and a piece of fruit. Good enough
- Lunch I had a pickle, sliced turkey and fat free cheese. I was happy.
- Dinner I made chicken, broccoli, tomatos, onions and garlic cooked in a half cup of tomato sauce until it was almost all gone. I also roasted asparagus. I ate until I was full … but I wasn’t happy about it. I really wanted that rice!
- Snacks – string cheese (fat free, another yogurt, fat free pudding with fat free cool whip)
- drank water or green tea all day
ANNDDDD I lost 3 pounds in one day.
Now, I know that’s crazy and it probably has to do with water weight or salt intake or SOMETHING
but WHATEVER I WILL TAKE IT!
I’m just going to continue the process for the next 2 weeks and see where I end up.
Leave a Reply
September 22, 2016
September 19, 2016
September 16, 2016